Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why I Haven't Been Posting Daily

I must apologize for not being as consistent with the posting on this blog. I know many of you look forward to receiving these tidbits on a regular basis. I have been extremely busy proofing the final draft of our first book ~ STOLEN ANGELS: 25 Stories of Hope After Infant or Pregnancy Loss. This book has totally consumed many of my waking (and sleeping) moments. I am confident that the finished product will be a source of encouragment and help for the brokenhearted.

In addition to working on STOLEN ANGELS, I have been playing "Mommy" to my two nephews. It has been wonderfully draining to experience two weeks in the life of a stay-at-home mother. These precious moments will be treasured and I look forward to when God blesses me with a crew of my own!

Just as God brought this book to pass, I have a renewed hope that my dream of parenthood will also come to pass. I recently found delight in a scripture passed along by an encouraging friend.

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 113:9 (KJV)

When the praises go up, the blessings must come down! When we sing praises to God, it causes him to move! Take a peek at one example of this miracle in 2 Chronicles 20:12-22.

No comments: