Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Burning Questions

If you should have questions without answers or topics you'd like covered on this blog, feel free to leave a comment with your suggestions.

As a bereavement counselor, author and mom of 3 angels, I consult with a variety of sources -including experts and other bereaved parents - to help you get the info you need.

Pregnancy after loss is one important topic, so I've created another blog where I share the uncertainties and hopes uncovered during my present quest for motherhood. Please visit my baby update blog at: http://uncomplicatingpregnancy.blogspot.com.

Of course, I'll continue to update this blog as well.

3 comments:

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I was thinking, and maybe you could help...

I would like to continue to attend my bereavement support group meetings, yet I don't want to hurt anyone with my mini (but growing)belly-bump. My question is, have you had a pregnant group member attend meetings, and how was it taken by the other girls (non-pregnant, infertiles and/or newly bereaved moms)?

And what can I do to insure them that I, in no way, want to do anything or say anything that would be hurtful to others? Even if it means quitting the group till the baby is born I will if its what's best for the group. I may be pregnant, but I'm still grieving the loss of our son. This May will be 2 years that he's been our angel and I don't think I can get through his Birthday alone.

What can I do, any advise is welcomed...

Sharee said...

I'll be sure to dedicate a post to that situation ... very good question!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?